We also provide Physical Therapy and Massage services to corporate clients and offer a number of on-site or clinic options to suit businesses of all disciplines and sizes. Contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone on 061 276 410 to discuss customisable options.
“One Of The Biggest Barriers To Productivity In The Workplace Is Poor Workforce Health”
Invest in Your Workforce and See the Returns
The Fit For Work report published by Arthritis Ireland in 2013 revealed the extent to which pain and injury affects the Irish workforce, it reported that:
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) are leading cause of temporary work disability among Ireland’s working age population
- In Ireland, 14 million days are lost each year due to absence and ill-health
- Half of these are attributable to MSD’s
- This costs Ireland €750 million every year
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Improve productivity
- Reduce absenteeism due to pain/injury
- Reduce incidence of work-related & overuse injuries
- Increased morale
- Increased loyalty
- Enhance company profile
- Attract potential employees
- Retain valued and high performing staff
- Promote workplace wellness initiatives
- Reduce physical & mental strength
- Reduce work related pain & stiffness
- Enhanced motivation
- Promote healthy workplace habits
- Increase motivation
- Promote positive attitude
- Increase job satisfaction and accomplishment
We provide customisable packages to suit businesses of all sizes and a range of industries, this can include;
- “Pop-up” on site consultations, suitable for those with specific injuries or just an ache or niggle
- Assessment of workplace ergonomics
- Talks/Seminars on how to move more at work and desk-based exercises
- Permanent set up of an on-site clinic for regular appointments
- Clinic based treatments. We can block off times in our Mallow Street Clinic specifically for your staff members for treatment. Ideal if your office is close by and you don’t have the space for us to come to you.
- Consult on facilities to promote activity and overall wellness in the workplace e.g. spaces dedicated to movement/exercise at work, providing small pieces of equipment to facilitate desk-based movement
Who pays for the service?
This varies from one business to the next. There are a few options;
- The company pays us directly
- The company pays a portion of the cost and the staff member pays the rest.
- If your staff have health insurance through the company, they can pay themselves and claim the money back through insurance and have the money reimbursed from as soon as the following day.